Welcome to the Mastering the Knits podcast! Natalie starts off this episode with some announcements and extras!
Zip-Top Bag from RainStorm Studios listen to the episode to learn how to enter.
Master Status (2:33)
Natalie talks about where she is at and how she is stalled on Level 1 but is inspired by being back to podcasting.
In our hands(3:55)
- Autumnal Cardigan by Hannah Fettig using mods from sarie26 using MissBabs Katahdin in Amethyst.
- recipe of the month :: align mitts by Courtney Spainhower using Rock and String Creations in her fairies garden colorway. Made matching leg warmers.
- Coziest Memory blanket by Kemper Wray and explained how she’s picking yarns.
- Spinning Treadle Hanspun Yarns tiddlybits using Pilar, Majacraft Pioneer spinning wheel.
- Barnraising Quilt by Shelley Mackie & Larissa Brown using lots of sock scraps and border using Cascade Heritage Silk in black.
On the Road (12:26)
Natalie talks about her trip to Into the Wool Fiber Retreat Sept 20-23, 2018 in Crossville, TN hosted by Dana of Unwind Yarn company and Tiffany from TheProjectBag and talks about Beth aka LikesPudding. She talks about finding inspiration from many attendees such as Mary Kinoknits podcast/designer, Lisa of Paper Daisy Creations and Stephanie from Tellybean Knits.
Raise my hand (15:54)
Natalie talks about where have I been and why am I back. She mentions Shaklee. Talks about Rachel Hollis, her book Girl, Wash Your Face and #last90days.
Comfort zone (25:56)
Natalie talks about her morning routine.
Thank you for joining us for series 3 episode 1 of Mastering the Knits. You can find show notes at masteringtheknitspodcast.com or on our ravelry group Mastering the Knits Podcast. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow me on twitter at @MtKnitsPodcast and Instagram as @masteringtheknits
Check out this episode!