Mastering the Knits S3E3: Breathing
Welcome to the Mastering the Knits podcast! Natalie starts off this episode with some announcements and extras!
*Audio gets lower two-thirds of the way through because of technical difficulties with the microphone. This will be resolved before the next episode. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Zip-Top Bag from RainStorm Studios listen to the episode to learn how to enter.
Master Status (2:42)
Natalie talks about where she is at and how she is stalled on her TKGA Master Knitter Level 1.
In my hands (4:05)
- Autumnal Cardigan by Hannah Fettig using mods from sarie26 using MissBabs Katahdin in Amethyst.
- Spinning Treadle Hanspun Yarns tiddlybits using Pilar, Majacraft Pioneer spinning wheel.
- recipe of the month :: align mitts by Courtney Spainhower using Rock and String Creations in her fairies garden colorway. Made matching leg warmers.
- 157-23 Silver Stag by DROPS design using Knitpicks Swish DK in Cobblestone Heather and White.
Raise my hand (12:24)
Natalie answers talesofyarn’s question: What is a new project you are dreaming of casting on?
Patterns Natalie mentions:
- Gone Astray Cardigan by Julia Farwell-Clay
- Amille by Emily Ross
- Winterfell Cardigan by Katrin Schneider
Natalie talks about her back patio space. She mentions Shaklee’s Alfalfa and Camp Gladiator. Currently reaching A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness.
Thank you for joining us for series 3 episode 2 of Mastering the Knits. You can find show notes at masteringtheknitspodcast.com or on our Ravelry group Mastering the Knits Podcast. You can email us at email@example.com. Follow me on twitter at @MtKnitsPodcast and Instagram as @masteringtheknits
Check out this episode!