Mastering the Knits S3E9: Harry Potter Begins
Welcome to the Mastering the Knits podcast! Natalie starts off this episode with some announcements and extras!
November giveaway was a pattern of your choice from Paper Daisy Creations and winner was announced. December’s giveaway is a pattern of your choice up to $5 on Ravelry. and listen to the episode to learn how to enter.
Master Status (3:51)
In my hands (7:06)
Natalie mentions and talks about knitting on the following:
- Wonder Woman Wrap (knit) by Carissa Browning using Holly & Ivy Dyeworks Ivy Twist.
- Winterfell Cardigan by Katrin Schneider using Juniper Moon Farm Patagonia Organic Merino in Indigo colorway bought at Bliss Yarns. She launched the Aran version of the pattern. It’s in my Rainstorm studios Etsy.
- recipe of the month :: align mitts by Courtney Spainhower using Rock and String Creations in her fairies garden colorway. Released in a pattern.
Raise Your Hand (12:05)
Natalie answers: How are you preparing for the new year? Natalie mentions the following:
- Facebook Live, Rach and Dave Hollis’s Start Today morning show
- 5 to thrive
- Start Today Journal by Rachel Hollis, author of Girl, Wash Your Face and Girl, Stop Apologizing
- Rise Podcast episode link
- Year Compass
- Passion Planner
- Bullet Journal
Comfort zone (21:29)
Natalie talks about her daughter turning 8 and starting to read Harry Potter. The illustrated version.
Thank you for joining us for series 3 episode 9 of Mastering the Knits. You can find show notes at masteringtheknitspodcast.com or on our Ravelry group Mastering the Knits Podcast. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow me on twitter at @MtKnitsPodcast and Instagram as @masteringtheknits