Mastering the Knits S4E3: Master Knitter Turbogrrl!
Welcome to the Mastering the Knits podcast! Natalie starts off this episode with some announcements and extras! Last episode of series 4.
January/February’s giveaway is a skein of the Fiber Seed.
Master Status (2:42):
Natalie talks about getting her feedback from her TKGA Master Hand Knitting Level 1 submission and also talks about her new job.
In my hands (9:39):
Natalie talks about knitting on the following:
- Against the grain socks by Kino Knits using some Twist Fiber Studios handspun I spun. This is part of the #lotsofsockskal hosted Paperdaisycreations
Natalie talks about her trip to Gatlinburg, TN for a belated honeymoon with her husband of 10 years. She shares her visit to Smoky Mountain Spinnery and her yarn purchase from Knitted Wit of her sock yarn in Smoky Mountain color.
- Flax by Tin Can Knits using Malabrigo Rios in Anniversario colorway for #teamnatalie for #stashteamkal with Stash a place for yarn. End of KAL is during the Bay Area Knitting Guild Yarn Crawl.
- Gloves knit using a pattern of my own in Knitted Wit sock yarn in Smoky Mountain color.
- Handspun sock yarn spun using Twist Fiber Studios Polwarth/Silk spun on my Majacraft Pioneer Pilar.
- Winterfell Cardigan by Katrin Schneider using Juniper Moon Farm Patagonia Organic Merino in Indigo colorway bought at Bliss Yarns. She launched the Aran version of the pattern. It’s in my Rainstorm studios Etsy bag.
- Swatches for Stash a place for yarn in Malabrigo Rios and Malabrigo Washted.
Thank you for joining us for series 4 episode 3 of Mastering the Knits. You can find show notes at masteringtheknitspodcast.com or on our Ravelry group Mastering the Knits Podcast. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow me on twitter at @MtKnitsPodcast and Instagram as @masteringtheknits